Royal Caribbean Bank of America Visa Help

I received my 25,000 Royal Points in the mail. I know I have to fill it out and mail it to the address on the back. My question is do I need to call Royal Caribbean about the certificate before I mail it? I'm confused if a phone call is required. Thanks for all your help.

I received my 25,000 Royal Points in the mail. I know I have to fill it out and mail it to the address on the back. My question is do I need to call Royal Caribbean about the certificate before I mail it? I'm confused if a phone call is required. Thanks for all your help.

Yes, call them first and give them the certificate numbers. Then make copies and mail them in. I just did this last week for 25,000 points. Very easy. They stated to call back in two weeks to verify that they re'cd the certs...I'll be calling tomorrow.

Yes, call them first and give them the certificate numbers. Then make copies and mail them in. I just did this last week for 25,000 points. Very easy. They stated to call back in two weeks to verify that they re'cd the certs...I'll be calling tomorrow.

Thank you so much!! All done! YIPPEE! I made my final payment too. Now I'm excited!:)

I just came back from the Mariner and sent the certificate about a month before we left. The OBC did not show up so I brought a copy of the cert. to guest services and I had the credit the next day.

So bring a copy of the certificate on board if you have any troubles.

I just came back from the Mariner and sent the certificate about a month before we left. The OBC did not show up so I brought a copy of the cert. to guest services and I had the credit the next day.

So bring a copy of the certificate on board if you have any troubles.

Thanks for the tip...I made copies already just in case. I also made copies of my Chops reservation and payment because I heard they were having issues of double charging....

When are you cruising? We're on the Enchantment Sept 6th! Can't wait!! :D

November 1st on the Explorer. I've never been on RCCL, so I'm really excited about it.

I will make and bring copies of everything with me for sure.

Archived