Brooklyn Red Hook Parking

Marge106

We are considering leaving our car at the terminal for the 9 days of our cruise. Can anyone tell me what the parking situation is, how about the costs and are the vehicles locked in the same way they are at Cape Liberty.

Thanks,

Marge

Hi We are on the Caribbean Princess for August 31 but my friend just came back and she left her car there and had no problems. She said there is security all around and someone who sits at a booth as you enter the parking lot. Apparently you drive up drop off your bags and then go and park your car. I emailed them and they said for seven days it would be $130.00. Since we are driving from upstate it is cheaper to leave the car than have someone drive us and go back home and then come back to pick us up and certainly cheaper than a limo service.

We are considering leaving our car at the terminal for the 9 days of our cruise. Can anyone tell me what the parking situation is, how about the costs and are the vehicles locked in the same way they are at Cape Liberty.

Thanks,

Marge

I took a 13 day cruise on the QM2 out of Red Hook in February and left my car there for the entire time. Absolutely no problem and the walk from the parking lot ot the terminal is less than 5 minutes.

When you drive up to the trerminal you drop off your luggage and go around one curve and are in the parking lot.

Thanks,

Marge

I took a 13 day cruise on the QM2 out of Red Hook in February and left my car there for the entire time. Absolutely no problem and the walk from the parking lot ot the terminal is less than 5 minutes.

When you drive up to the trerminal you drop off your luggage and go around one curve and are in the parking lot.

Thanks,

Marge

I took a 13 day cruise on the QM2 out of Red Hook in February and left my car there for the entire time. Absolutely no problem and the walk from the parking lot to the terminal is less than 5 minutes.

Thanks,

Marge

Parking is very safe and secure. 9 days was 180.00..:)

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone know if they charge extra for an RV? We have a 22 foot motorhome ... we can "make" it fit in 1 spot but it's more comfortable in 2.

I'd love to hear if you got an answer to your question. Mine's 19'. We were thinking about leaving it north of the city and taking a train in. Somehow I just can't see driving anything in NYC.

Archived