Past guest - reciprocal agreements?

MandyGirl

I recall in the past Celebrity and Royal Caribbean had reciprocal agreements with their past guest program. Such as if you were platinum status (or whatever) with one, you could cruise the other with that same past-guest perk.

Does Carnival offer anything of the sort, such as if you have cruised Holland America, getting past-guest perks with a Carnival cruise?

I had read this on a different website and wanted to see if I was interpreting correctly:

"If you have previously cruised on Princess, Holland America, Carnival, Costa, Cunard, or Seabourn, you are eligible for the past passenger rates offered by Carnival, Costa and Seabourn. "

Source

Thanks in advance --- I'm still searching the Carnival website but might just pick up the phone :)

I recall in the past Celebrity and Royal Caribbean had reciprocal agreements with their past guest program. Such as if you were platinum status (or whatever) with one, you could cruise the other with that same past-guest perk.

Does Carnival offer anything of the sort, such as if you have cruised Holland America, getting past-guest perks with a Carnival cruise?

I had read this on a different website and wanted to see if I was interpreting correctly:

"If you have previously cruised on Princess, Holland America, Carnival, Costa, Cunard, or Seabourn, you are eligible for the past passenger rates offered by Carnival, Costa and Seabourn. "

Source

Thanks in advance --- I'm still searching the Carnival website but might just pick up the phone :)

Try this site

http://www.worldsleadingcruiselines.com/home.asp

spacer.gif

it reads..........

VIP Frequently Asked Questions

Will I receive a World's Leading Cruise Lines' VIP number?

How can I determine current, applicable VIP savings for one of your cruise lines?

Are there VIP savings on all ships and sailings of your cruise lines?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will I receive a World's Leading Cruise Lines' VIP number?

Each of our cruise lines issues their own separate ID number to their valued, past guests - unique and specific to that brand.

How can I determine current, applicable VIP savings for one of your cruise lines?

VIP savings and applicable sailings change frequently. You can ask your travel agent to confirm current VIP savings with any specific brand; and you can also check the VIP savings by clicking on the ships on this page.

Are there VIP savings on all ships and sailings of your cruise lines?

Each cruise line creates their own VIP savings offers. Typically, only certain sailings may have VIP savings. And, the VIP savings and applicable dates do change frequently. It is best to check with your travel agent when ready to book.

If you are a past guest on any Carnival Corp. cruise line, you are eligible for any past guest rates offered by all Carnival Corp. cruise lines.

You will only be invited to past guest onboard parties and receive onboard past guest amenities on the cruise line you have previously sailed.

Thanks trock. I had not seen that website before and was only searching carnival.com

I also phoned Carnival and the past guest number will work for the booking code but not any onboard perks such as past-guest parties, etc.

Glad to know about this other website though! Thanks again! :)

Thanks trock. I had not seen that website before and was only searching carnival.com

I also phoned Carnival and the past guest number will work for the booking code but not any onboard perks such as past-guest parties, etc.

Glad to know about this other website though! Thanks again! :)

You are welcome! My sister has used that site...she told me about it.. she has sailed almost all those lines except costa and the yachts...

She said it's mainly for a loyalty discount...

Archived