Crab Pot Restaurant - Seattle ?

Ratatouille

Has anyone been to the Crab Pot at pier 57? It looked interesting and I'm wondering if it's "worth" going there for lunch before boarding the ship on departure day. Two other places that struck my fancy are Emmett Watson's Oyster Bar and Lowell's, both in Pike Market. Of course we may end up just eating where ever, but I like to have a few ides in mind. These seem like places the kids would like. Especially Crab Pot where they dump the seafood directly onto the table and give you a mallet to open the shells!

Yum, the Crab Pot. Wish I could go back right now. Felt the food was definitely worth going there again. I have a few friends flying into Seattle for our Vancouver cruise next year, solely for the opportunity to go to the Crab Port.

I know! Trish told me what a great time you all had! BTW, they're the ones who took me to Crab Pot too. :p

I know some of the group next year are meeting up at the Crab Pot on Thursday night pre cruise so you may have to join them.:p We're also meeting up somewhere in Vancouver on Friday so if you have the time you could come up and meet some of our crazy group. We're real friendly and welcoming.

Thanks, Wrona ... I may just do that. Been hanging out with some of your Seattle-based group already :p and Trish has been working on me to join your Alaska trip. Problem is, I'll be just coming off my own Alaska cruise (Seahawks cruise, so I can't just change it). I'd LOVE to do yours, too, but it just feels waaaay too decadent to take TWO Alaska cruises in one month. Life's rough, eh? LOL

Thanks, Wrona ... I may just do that. Been hanging out with some of your Seattle-based group already :p and Trish has been working on me to join your Alaska trip. Problem is, I'll be just coming off my own Alaska cruise (Seahawks cruise, so I can't just change it). I'd LOVE to do yours, too, but it just feels waaaay too decadent to take TWO Alaska cruises in one month. Life's rough, eh? LOL

Definitely NOT too decadent. We'd love to have you join us!!

Hehehe ... thanks, Wrona. I really would LOVE to come along, but I really don't think I can swing it. You guys are gonna have a BLAST though! I want to go back to Skagway again sometime ....

Oooops, sorry folks ... thread drift. Crab Pot, yes, definitely, eat at the Crab Pot! :rolleyes:

Archived