Worried about crowds!

brazilgirl

Cruisinmama , I was a bit worried about this having to "just leave" the 4 year old at the kids´club and the bit about not being able to cross the line to pick up on´s child. Do kids have a hard time with that in general?

thanks again..kim

I had a harder time (emotionally) with it on RCCL Freedom than any other ship because my 3 year old just wasn't having a great time in that AO.

I had no problem doing it on any other ship, cruiseline.

You can peek in any time you want, so I do that alot. I don't expect to have the same problems again.

I had a harder time (emotionally) with it on RCCL Freedom than any other ship because my 3 year old just wasn't having a great time in that AO.

I had no problem doing it on any other ship, cruiseline.

You can peek in any time you want, so I do that alot. I don't expect to have the same problems again.

What happened to your signature?

MIchelle-Do you get an onboard credit for 10,000 posts??:confused: :D Free cruise maybe:confused: !! HA HA HA...no there needs to be etiquette....the slide thing got WAY out of hand!! Oh well, I guess I just LOVE life too much and it spills over into my cruising life!!!!!;)

brazilgirl, sorry for the CD thing. It took me a while to get all the abbreviations, too! Speaking of CD's, the compact kind, I do bring one on the cruise for my little one....

I'm going to DW on the 25th for the NOT SO SCARY, do you want me to get you anything? We are staying at the Fort Wilderness cabins for 3 nights!!!!! OR just pictures?? Let me know!!!!!!!

When I post alot on the same thread I turn the signature off. ;) It's part of CC Etiquette. (yes, believe it or not there is etiquette around here...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D :D :D )
Well, I checked out the two links in your signature. Very impressive.

Thanks. I owe the cruise kid pages link to the parents here though that take time out of their vacations to gather all of the pages. :D

Having done both gathering and displaying, I have always found displaying a lot more work, unless you don't care how the display looks. You presented the information well. It appears you spent some quality time putting it all together.

Do you think Discovery Cove would be too cold on Dec.7th? I hate being cold , but it looks fabulous!

Thanks!

Kim

It depends. ;) There can be a "cold snap". I did a December cruise in 06 and when we arrived in Orlando it was very warm. When we came back to Orlando after the cruise they had a cold front move in and it was 54 degrees. :eek: That was December 4th.

So it is hit/miss.

Thanks , Michele , for the quick response. If it is cold in Florida , is the Discovery Cove experience still possible and enjoyable?

I am thinking of doing the dolphin experience there instead of in Cozumel (in Cozumel I´d do the Atlantis Sub).

What do you all think of that?Good or bad idea?

Kim

i just wanted to say that the day you plan to go to magic kingdom should be GREAT! our family has gone to wdw every year for the past 4 years and we have gone 3 times in december (usually the first full week)...last year we went in january. december is great - the crowds are low, the decorations are beautiful, and the weather is really nice. a couple years ago we did mickey's very merry christmas party and were not impressed. it was CROWDED and in our opinion it wasn't a whole lot different than visiting during the day except for some hot chocolate and cookies (LONG LINE) and a nighttime parade. Since it's a hard ticket event, meaning that it's separate admission from going to wdw during the day (and as i remember maybe a little more than $40 pp) i would skip that personally.

i agree that seaworld is a good option for the weekend of thanksgiving b/c wdw should be nuts, especially parks like the magic kingdom. i wonder how epcot would be? i don't think there are any rides there except the one that goes through the big ball so maybe that would be fun? someone else would have to tell you about the crowds during that weekend though.

in terms of shopping, check out the mall at millenia...they have the upper end stores which are fun to browse. www.mallatmillenia.com

good luck planning and have fun :)

Archived