Hey Everyone...we did it !!

We booked today on the Carnival Glory :D We are so excited ! Thanks for all your input and help. You guys are the friendliest community I have ever joined !

May it be the first of many Cruises !!!

countdown.pl?name=Jen Lief Nick and Jessica&date=2-21-2009&image=Beach-8&text=Can

Have a great cruise.

We booked today on the Carnival Glory :D We are so excited ! Thanks for all your input and help. You guys are the friendliest community I have ever joined !

That is exciting. Believe me, it will not be your last CCL cruise. My DW, DD5 and I have cruised twice. Once on RCCL and one on CCL. I don't see us ever changing from CCL again and we have two more sailings booked.

Congrats! We leave on the Legend in 3 days!

I am so envious...we sailed The Legend on May 11th. It was the best vacation that I ever had.

I still miss that ship every day!

You will love Jen the Cruise Director....she is wild!!

have fun!!!

countdown.pl?name=Jen Lief Nick and Jessica&date=2-21-2009&image=Beach-8&text=Can

You will never forget your frst cruise. Have a great time

It was all the enthusiasm that I found here that lead me to booking.

Congrats to everyone sailing and thanks for replying :)

Jennifer

Be sure to get a ship map when you board! there are a few places where "you can't get there from here" and the little pocket map will come in quite handy for the first day or two.

Enjoy your cruise!

We have cruised the glory twice and had a great time. I hope you have a great time.

I don't know how it is possible to get more psyched ..... but reading your responses ..... I did :D

I will look for the roll call post..... and now I have to start exploring the excursion posts !!!

I agree.... the wait is going to be the worst...but Christmas will be here before we know it....

Jen

I don't know how it is possible to get more psyched ..... but reading your responses ..... I did :D

I will look for the roll call post..... and now I have to start exploring the excursion posts !!!

I agree.... the wait is going to be the worst...but Christmas will be here before we know it....

Jen

Hi Indiansbaseball! We are fans of the Indians and from Ohio too.:eek: We are'nt to far from one another, probably about an hour drive.

Your right the time will fly, especially the closer your cruise on the Glory comes. The Glory is a great cruise ship. I believe it is the 2nd to the largest Carnival ship with a fish and chips in the Lido restaurant and a larger running/walking track. We have been on the Glory twice and about ready to book it again.

Jen you will always have wonderful thoughts and memories of your first cruise.:)

Archived