Bon Voyage Saints and Sinners!

kywildcat

Hope you all have a great cruise! Those of us that are being left behind expect a few updates during the week and many photos when you all return.

Me, Liv, Deb, Sherry and S.S. will hold down the fort. Don't do anything we wouldn't do! ;)

ROFLMAO Pungo....too funny. Too bad the Attorney had to back out...they might could have use for her services ;)

Hope all you S&S'rs have a wonderful voyage! Oh, and please don't tear the ship up too badly - there are some folks that would like to sail on her after you return!

I wish you guys could go too!!!!!!! This has been the longest wait of my life!!!! The S&S thread has been incredible! Alot of friendships have been made, with those going and not going.... the legend WILL continue with the Elation in May and Valor in October!!!!!! I cannot believe we are this close to going! Thanks for the well wishes, and the bail bondsmans number of course! Although Liv, you KNOW we can't make ANY promises ;)

but I'm sure we will be limited on pics and reviews.....Sorry, but somethings MUST stay at sea!;)

Not if the price has already been negotiated :D....besides....I've got Agent 99 on the case!

pictures..what pictures didnt you hear the TSA has a new exray machine that wipes all pictures in memory cards and regular film, so it doesnt matter how many we take of us doing the nastiest of things or just laying topless on the funnel deck they wont turn out.

and as far as stories goes well like the ole saying goes "you had to be there to truely believe it"

Mexico it's secrets it keeps till the next time you meet. woo hoo

Make sure you guys find the local bailbondsman in Mexico too!! I am so sorry I can't make this one. Should have stuck with my gut instincts and NEVER cancelled in the first place. Anyway, there is always the T.O.E. and the Valor next year!!

HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!!

You guys have a great time. I'm listing a little information that might come in handy for some of you :eek: .Bail Bond Connection

(504) 821-0052

2642 Tulane Ave

New Orleans, LA 70119

And you know this info....HOW??? I thought you & Liv were gonna give us your home numbers ....just in case. ;)

To all you S&Sers: I HATE YOU!!!! :mad: Just kidding! But seriously, I wish you all a fabulous time!! Enjoy yourselves & relax! :D

Pungo, have you got that bail bondsman info for our VV cruise, too?? :cool: You know someone in our group will definitely need it! :eek:

Happy safe sailing to you all & drink many foo foos for me!

T.

Not to rub it in or anything... that would be unbecoming a S&S'er :eek:

But we cruise in 2 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek: <gasp!> Well! Aren't we just rude? <hmp!> Just like a Cappie to be rubbing it all in. :p Shame for shame for shame! But honestly, girl, I don't blame ya! HA! :cool: HAVE FUN and get Randy on the dance floor!! He is going to need the practice if he is gonna hang with me on our VV cruise!! ;)

Happy sailing,

T.

:eek: <gasp!> Well! Aren't we just rude? <hmp!> Just like a Cappie to be rubbing it all in. :p Shame for shame for shame! But honestly, girl, I don't blame ya! HA! :cool: HAVE FUN and get Randy on the dance floor!! He is going to need the practice if he is gonna hang with me on our VV cruise!! ;)

Happy sailing,

T.

Girl, that WON'T be a problem! The boy likes to shake his money maker... had to endure watching that during the Dallas game, LOL... We will definitely have fun on the VV girl!!!!!!!!! Wish you were coming with us on S&S :o

Archived