Question on Miracle Wraps

As was stated above, deck 5 are the only ones that don't have separate rooms.

The other thing to note is only deck 4 has covered balconies.

We were in cabin 4228 on the Miracle in June. It was great. During our cabin crawl one of the couples in a suite 2 decks above on deck 6 said they liked our suite better than the one they had. They had separate rooms on deck 6, but said that ours was layed out nicer. They've booked another cruise and taken cabin 4228.

As was stated above, deck 5 are the only ones that don't have separate rooms.

The other thing to note is only deck 4 has covered balconies.

We were in cabin 4228 on the Miracle in June. It was great. During our cabin crawl one of the couples in a suite 2 decks above on deck 6 said they liked our suite better than the one they had. They had separate rooms on deck 6, but said that ours was layed out nicer. They've booked another cruise and taken cabin 4228.

Yeah, I was going for the deck 4 cabin, but there are only 3 of those cabins that will accommodate three, and they are on deck 7 & 8. I wonder what is different about those cabins that make them available for 3 people.

Yeah, I was going for the deck 4 cabin, but there are only 3 of those cabins that will accommodate three, and they are on deck 7 & 8. I wonder what is different about those cabins that make them available for 3 people.

I'm not sure what the difference is, but I'm sure it has something to do with a convertible couch or pull down bed. It's too bad deck 4 doesn't allow 3 people.

I knew that I could count on the CC Members. The Customer Service people at Carnival don't even know that there is a difference!

I'm planning on taking a wrap and a cabin next door. It appears that only deck 4 has connecting cabins next to the wrap, but the separate rooms in the wrap was more important than the connecting. So with your recommendation, I'll take the 4228. The last wrap I had was 6329 and we loved it.

Thanks again.

4228 - our first and favorite aft-corner cabin.

We booked 4228 on the Pride in 2002, before we learned of Cruise Critic. The (somewhat) embarrassing thing is... I thought it was a Cat 9A. We did not even bother with VIP check-in. Our first suite, and we did not realize it until almost a year LATER!!!

I think we have figured it out pretty well at this point.... :o

Tom

We were in 5266 on the Miracle in March - one nice size room, plenty of storage, great bathroom, no noise, fantastic wrap balcony with two lounge chairs, two regular chairs & a small table. Would highly recommend it!:D

We have 5266 booked for our 8 day January cruise. It was the last wrap available when we booked several months ago. I have been looking for possible cancellations of another wrap to switch to, hoping to get the extra room. cjkumbaya, sounds like you were pretty satisfied with the single room. Did you happen to see any of the other suites to compare? There are only 2 of us and we keep the same schedule so an extra room is not "necessary".

I'm planning on taking a wrap and a cabin next door. It appears that only deck 4 has connecting cabins next to the wrap, but the separate rooms in the wrap was more important than the connecting.

We did that as well, and put our then 6 year old in the adjoining room. It was like having a two bedroom suite, with two bathrooms!

We have 5266 booked for our 8 day January cruise. It was the last wrap available when we booked several months ago. I have been looking for possible cancellations of another wrap to switch to, hoping to get the extra room. cjkumbaya, sounds like you were pretty satisfied with the single room. Did you happen to see any of the other suites to compare? There are only 2 of us and we keep the same schedule so an extra room is not "necessary".

Although not necessary, we find the two rooms to be great. If one gets up early, or can't sleep and wants to watch TV: no bother to the other half. If friends drop by (and they will when they see your balcony!) and one is still half naked: no problem, finish dressing in the other room.

I even prefer the 2 room wraps to cat 12s!

Although not necessary, we find the two rooms to be great. If one gets up early, or can't sleep and wants to watch TV: no bother to the other half. If friends drop by (and they will when they see your balcony!) and one is still half naked: no problem, finish dressing in the other room.

I even prefer the 2 room wraps to cat 12s!

What a Cat 12 gives you over an aft corner Cat 11:

A bidet ( :rolleyes: ) and ... um... a much smaller balcony. :eek:

... and don't forget, one less TV!!! ;)

:cool:

Tom

What a Cat 12 gives you over an aft corner Cat 11:

A bidet ( :rolleyes: ) and ... um... a much smaller balcony. :eek:

... and don't forget, one less TV!!! ;)

:cool:

Tom

Yep. DOH!:eek:

Tom, I notice that you are sailing on the Glory on the 30th. Last week, the other 4 corner was still open on the Legend on the 31st.:D

Yep. DOH!:eek:

Tom, I notice that you are sailing on the Glory on the 30th. Last week, the other 4 corner was still open on the Legend on the 31st.:D

NO doubt tempting... though we have one corner on the Glory, and some friends of ours (first time Carnival cruisers) have the other corner... PLUS it's going eastern - giving us 3 ports (well, 2 if you don't count Nassau, LMAO) and THREE sea days. I LUV sea days!!!

Tom

Blackchips - perhaps you should throw one of those chips in the hat for the 11/13 Sailing on the Inspiration... or since you are already platinum, give Celebrity a try on 11/21 (Thanksgiving - Constellation) or 12/20 (Century)!!!!

The Constellation sailing will have plenty of people sailing (FREE!) thanks to the Blue Chip Club (the Celebrity version of OPC).

Tom

Archived