Dawn Cabin #11638 And Noise Question

theduffys

We stayed last week in 11672. great location. Did not hear any noise from the buffet. Only ship creeking noise when at sea. Balcony great. Coould hear people next to us when out on balcony and sometimes other passenger's shutting doors. I would highly recommend the minisuite. I also enjoyed being aft since there was also less traffic, and we were conveniently located to everything. There was plenty of room for the four of us. I cannot reassure you enough. Also deck 11 is the first deck called off the ship during disembarking. Enjoy your trip.

We were in 11660 last Feb. and didn't hear any noise from the buffet area above but we could have used some earplugs. As stated above our cabin while at sea did a lot of talking. (tin roof creeking,wind whistle when windy)

I would do 11660 again, I would just bring plugs just in case.

We were in Mini-suite 11662 for our June 2003 and May 2004 cruises. Also, we will be in 11662 for our February 2005 cruise. As mentioned, it is very quite - there is very little traffic through the halls as the aft stairwell and elevators are nearby; the aft portion of the ship is very convenient to the spa, fitness center, and the Garden Cafe.

We heard little if any noise.

Rick

Norwegian Dawn June 1, 2003

Norwegian Dawn May 23, 2004

Norwegian Dawn February 10, 2005

Archived