Imagination review part 3: 7/24 sailing: Cozumel

SpideyHulk24

Cozumel Day:

Well today was really exciting as we did not have to get up too early because we would be arriving in Cozumel at 1:30 p.m. We woke up at a leisurely pace and went to Horizons Grill for a brunch meal before docking in Cozumel. The food was great and the boys were just happy to have icecream for breakfast…..(not the norm in our home, but hey it’s vacation). We stayed on deck as we wanted to see the ship dock in Cozumel and much to our surprise, we arrived at 11:45. Once cleared we were able to get off the ship by a little after 12. We were so excited as now we would have an extra 1.5 hours for Cozumel. We love this Island. Once off the ship, we headed through Punta Langosta stopping for pictures and shopping for trinkets. My wife loves silver jewelry and she was in HEAVEN here. She ended up buying some earrings, a bracelet, a necklace and charm and I got some silver cuff links. We got some great deals and haggled with everyone. We are not price hagglers, but we were warned before going so make sure to do so and pay the best price for your purchases. After some shopping, we were going to go to Playa Mia. However, our driver (who we signed up with right on the Pier) advised us to go to Club Caribe Cozumel. For $20 a person it included roundtrip transportation, admission, 1 drink and access to rock climbing and other sports for a nominal fee. We loved this place. There was a private beach, a pool on the beach and a restaurant and shops right there. It was truly paradise. After spending a couple of hours here, my parents and my aunt decided to head back to the ship for dinner. My wife and I decided to venture around town and to have dinner at Don Panchos Back yard. As usual, it was amazing! After some fajitas and some margaritas we decided to walk back to the ship. Along the way, we stopped in some shops, went to the Hard Rock Cafe shop and finally got back to the ship. Once on board, we checked the boys into the camp, and we decided to sit up on deck and enjoy some drinks. Tonight was the deck party as we sailed away from Cozumel. It was AWESOME! We had sangria, danced the night away and enjoyed the Mexican buffet on the Lido deck! What a busy day, but oh so much fun!

Next, our sea day!

Great review so far, isn't Club Caribe a private resort? How was the food?

Mr. Sancho's in Mom2girls review sounded and looked awesome, and we are looking to try something other then the usual beaches.

Archived