Jewel Pools...Open in September?

JoeJersey

Yes, the pools are heated to 91.4 degrees Farenheit! They were open in early June in the Baltics I don't see why they would not be open in September in NE US.

Don't mean to be skeptical but first of all, everytime I've been on her it certainly wasn't 91 degrees. Secondly, why would they keep it that hot if they wanted to.......sounds like a hot tub to me.

On my October '06 trans-atlantic, I know at least one of the pools was 90+ degrees, but seems like the other pool was not as warm, but still comfortable. Not sure why they kept it that warm, but it was nice!

when I was on the Jewel the pools were either not heated at all or they were set at a very cold temperature. We were in the Caribbean so the weather was very hot most of the time and perhaps that was why they kept them so cold? I honestly do not believe they were heated at all. The water was very cold even though it was hot outside.

Archived