Boarding question??

Lefty Bob

I just got my docs and luggage tags. My doc states the boarding time as 1:30 pm in New York. I do not look forward to spending 3-4 hrs at airport or at the pier. Question is can you board earlier?

Lefty Bob

I just got my docs and luggage tags. My doc states the boarding time as 1:30 pm in New York. I do not look forward to spending 3-4 hrs at airport or at the pier. Question is can you board earlier?

Lefty Bob

If you are there at noon you should be able to board right away.

:) Hi Lefty Bob,

We met friends and traveled in a limo form Manhattan to Brooklyn at noon on the day of our cruise. Since we had booked a B3 our docs said we would board at 2:30. Our friends had booked a Princess Grill so their boarding time was 12:30. I had expected a long wait, however we all boarded as soon as we got there. It was the easiest and quickest boarding that we have ever encountered on any ship.

• 2 weeks later...

Opposite question -- Is 2:30 the latest that you can board in Brooklyn?

We are getting married the day before we set sail in April for Southampton, and we were hoping to see our friends and family one last time on Sunday afternoon for brunch!

I watched a couple pulling their luggage behind them enter the terminal after six. I also talked to another couple who got on the ship a half hour prior to sailing. They had flown in from England and the taxi driver got lost. They ended up riding around the streets of New york for four hours. Needless to say, they were more than a little nervous.

I'm not sure if you get there that late, if you need a good excuse or not. You might check with Cunard.

Lefty Bob

Get there at 11-11:30. You'll be aboard by 12:00, 12:30 the latest.

Bobby1119.

a lefty, too

Archived