Possibe CC Group Cruise 4/18/2010 **ATTENTION** All you Southern Carribean Fans!!!

kelz66

Victory Vagabonds

Victory Vanquishers

Victory Vindicators

Paulie's Pervs

Victory Voyagers

Cookie's Crew

Hookie's Hos

Amy's Amish Admirers

The Southern Crossers

The Southern Crossdressers

Hookie's Hermaphrodites

Victory Admierers Going In Nautical Areas Swimmingly.... and we could just use the initials to form an acronym. :confused:

you just ain't right my geriatric friend. :p

But I do like the "Southern Crossers"

Lilmatcat in Minnesota has her eyes on this group cruise now' date=' too.... hmmmm... pretty intriguing. Son getting married in 2010, but maybe I can swing it...???[/quote']

The more the merrier!!

:D

I should have known Hookie....I mean Cookie....:pwould have a great idea.:D

I like Southern Crossers too....we'll have to play the song every day....;)

as we pull out of port and watch the sun set.

:cool:

Buffett does a great live version.

Any bets on how long it would take to convince Matt to do this? They do still have wraps left...

Brian is interested, but we have to wait and see pricing. Unfortunately it falls the week after Spring Break for us. Not sure now is the time to ask mom if she wants to stay with the kids for a week. Better let her recover from this last one.:eek:

Brian is interested, but we have to wait and see pricing. Unfortunately it falls the week after Spring Break for us. Not sure now is the time to ask mom if she wants to stay with the kids for a week. Better let her recover from this last one.:eek:

LOL....well hopefully we will have very good pricing.

Make sure you treat Mom well over the up coming holidays...LOL

Any bets on how long it would take to convince Matt to do this? They do still have wraps left...

It's all in the timing....LOL

Wait untill we at least have pricing before you bring it up and make his head explode...LOL

How could he even think of keeping ryan from cruising with Uncle Paulie?

LOL

It's all in the timing....LOL

Wait untill we at least have pricing before you bring it up and make his head explode...LOL

How could he even think of keeping ryan from cruising with Uncle Paulie?

LOL

Especially after the "hot dog" accent. I'm still laughing over that one.

I'd love to sail with you again Stephanie!

I love Southern Crossers and Cookie, very good idea!!!

Sonds like a good group starting, Brian and Steph, would be great to see ya again and share some more snails:).Mere, Im sure you can talk Matt into this,..I have not been to any of these ports...meet ya in San Juan

BTW...has anyone come up with any new name ideas?

We seemed to have focused on "V" words to go with "Victory".

But I don't think we need to do that.

I was thinking with the busy itin on this one that something on the line of "Island Hoppers" or something similar...or anything that we all like. :D

"Pawl" and His Southern Caribbean "Pub Crawl".....

That would work too. Jeff are you thinking about this one? We had originally booked the dream, but I am pretty sure we will end up here. I had so looked forward to meeting you last week, then Steve and I both got sick and were not our normal socially present selfes.(sp) Anyway, this looks to be a very sweet ride.

That would work too. Jeff are you thinking about this one? We had originally booked the dream, but I am pretty sure we will end up here. I had so looked forward to meeting you last week, then Steve and I both got sick and were not our normal socially present selfes.(sp) Anyway, this looks to be a very sweet ride.

It is a serious consideration. I have already made up my mind not to do the Dream. This has a great itin and I can fly to SJ nonstop out of Tampa for under $300 RT.......I have a buddy who is a manager here for AA and would be bumped to first class...Cool......;)

By the time CC gets this group approved and you have prices, you might have changed to the Southern Crossdressers. (That's just for those of you who were up close and personal with the trannies on S*S 4. In the meantime, I'll keep my eye on this one. ;)

What are your predictions for air fare costs in the coming months (like April 2010)? Prices going up a lot, a little, staying even?

Just for kicks, I searched for flights to San Juan from Bangor, Maine for this coming April and they are ridiculous! Over $850 pp.:eek::eek: I wish I had a friend that was a pilot!

Archived