Possibe CC Group Cruise 4/18/2010 **ATTENTION** All you Southern Carribean Fans!!!

kelz66

Afternoon to most of you. Playing catch up as usual reading todays posts.

Sure do enjoy the photos which put a smile on my face:) and a warm feeling on my back. "Oh" thats the fleece sweat shirt I am wearing. :o

Off to the store to get that turkey needed for Thursday. Then Friday I head down to sunny Florida. Hope the temps rise above 70 when I am there. D

Afternoon to most of you. Playing catch up as usual reading todays posts.

Sure do enjoy the photos which put a smile on my face:) and a warm feeling on my back. "Oh" thats the fleece sweat shirt I am wearing. :o

Off to the store to get that turkey needed for Thursday. Then Friday I head down to sunny Florida. Hope the temps rise above 70 when I am there. D

good for you!!

have a great holiday and a great trip!!

:D

Love the pictures. I haven't seen San Juan in the daylight, can't wait. :)

It's a lot more crowded :D We did the night version of this tour last time, I'm sure the day one is just as fun! http://www.***********.com/legends_of_san_juan.HTM

This will be my 3rd time in Old San Juan, so maybe I'll look for something different to do! :confused:

Ok, wth is up with that link??? Let's try this: http://*****.com/68s3rj

Those pics are awesome!! Keep em coming. Even tho I can't reply at work I can lurk.....:p

I Love SJ too!! Wish I could go on this one....maybe a miracle will happen and it won't conflict with my conference. :o (I keep asking for the dates - you would think they would have that thing planned by now....:rolleyes:)

Evenin everybody been a crazy week for me and it's only Tuesday...SFS In case I don't get back here before the big day errbody have a Happy Turkey day:D...or Thanksgivin if I am to be politicially correct.:eek:

Evenin everybody been a crazy week for me and it's only Tuesday...SFS In case I don't get back here before the big day errbody have a Happy Turkey day:D...or Thanksgivin if I am to be politicially correct.:eek:

Same to you Rob (and to Barb, too!). Evening to everyone else. I hope that whatever stress you may be feeling as you head into the holidays will be washed away with mellow thoughts of cruising through the Caribbean. I have to admit, that beautiful blue water look amazing right now.

Been there twice in the evening....looking forward to some daytime there.

:cool:

Been there three times during the daytime. When you walk around during the day you really understand how old this area is. Many of these building were built before the US was a republic....It is amazing to see. Did a fort tour and it took two hundred years to complete building the fort......The history is amazing. On the first time there did an old farts tour where you get in a bus and tour around. It was a great tour if you like history. I even shook the Govenors hand that day.....:eek: He said come back when you have more time and really enjoy it here.......;) Spend more money ....LOL....

The Liberty was the first time there at night and opted to have a wonderfuk dinner with Pam, Allen, GG, Mike and Deb in the supperclub. That was great. Good friends and good times......

Now where is that Russian girl that served us ??????:D:D

Been there three times during the daytime. When you walk around during the day you really understand how old this area is. Many of these building were built before the US was a republic....It is amazing to see. Did a fort tour and it took two hundred years to complete building the fort......The history is amazing. On the first time there did an old farts tour where you get in a bus and tour around. It was a great tour if you like history. I even shook the Govenors hand that day.....:eek: He said come back when you have more time and really enjoy it here.......;) Spend more money ....LOL....

The Liberty was the first time there at night and opted to have a wonderfuk dinner with Pam, Allen, GG, Mike and Deb in the supperclub. That was great. Good friends and good times......

Now where is that Russian girl that served us ??????:D:D

We did a walking tour thrugh the city at night..it was very cool.

BTW...her name is Petra!!

:D

Morning everyone. Cold again here in NC. We're supposed to be at 60 this time of year but that isn't happening.

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving.

This one is for Kathy!!!

2692461520030365087S500x500Q85.jpg

I'm sure this was taken from your BALCONY!! Muwah!! :D I am so there.....

Morning to you Caribbean dreamers. ;)It seems as if we are in a holding pattern waiting for pricing. Any one know if cruise critic will have a 4 day weekend. If so- if the pricing does not come thru today our next chance will be Monday. And that is December already.

Guess we will all have to keep busy with cooking, entertaining and (someone else do the cleanup Pleeeze) over the next 4 days. Flying to Florida on Friday for eleven days and will check this thread whenever I can. I pray you all have a safe weekend and a very fulfilling Thanksgiving.

Morning to you Caribbean dreamers. ;)It seems as if we are in a holding pattern waiting for pricing. Any one know if cruise critic will have a 4 day weekend. If so- if the pricing does not come thru today our next chance will be Monday. And that is December already.

Guess we will all have to keep busy with cooking, entertaining and (someone else do the cleanup Pleeeze) over the next 4 days. Flying to Florida on Friday for eleven days and will check this thread whenever I can. I pray you all have a safe weekend and a very fulfilling Thanksgiving.

Everyone is backed up this week with the holiday....I'll do a nice/pesky email reminder on monday...hehehehehe

:p

Have a great holiday!!

Morning everyone!

Mom told me this am that we are out of mayonaise so although I vowed to avoid the grocery store today, looks like I'll have to brave it. I hate food shopping the day before T-Day :(

It could be worse. You could have to go shopping the day of T-Day like I will. :rolleyes:

Archived