Promenade family staterooms?

Hey....I posted this on the cabin selection tips board but haven't received a response so I thought I would try here. I'm looking for anyone who may have stayed in one of these rooms on Freedom of the Seas or Liberty of the Seas (i think they would be the same on both ships).

I know we have to have at least 5 for these rooms (which we do) with a max of 6 and there aren't many of them on the ship so I was looking for any pics someone might have and\or just their general experience with the room.

We will most likely have 2 adults and 3-4 kids with us. Getting 2 rooms is slightly more expensive for us and we were really thinking of the inside promenade rooms would be best but since the regular promenade room appears to hold only 2 this looked to be our best bet. The oldest child is 12.

So if anyone has any helpful info on this stateroom we appreciate you taking the time to share.

Thanks

Dawn

Hi Dawn,

We stayed in this type of cabin on Freedom in room 7307 and loved it.:D There was sooo much living space and closet space (including a walk-in closet). My husband said he never felt cramped with me, my 2yr old and 2 teenage nieces. There is also a queen bed, a sleeper sofa, bunk beds, full bath with tub.

I have pics on this thread http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=797240 (look for post #26) and can email a few more pics if you'd like.

Hope this helps.:)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived