Do you get dirty looks ? Platinum

southbayer

Oh well, at least we have a cruise on Thursday to cheer him up!!! :D

Linda, if you happen to be checking back to this thread. . . . I just wanted to wish you and your family a fantastic vacation cruise (and one without as much drama as the last).

Looking forward to meeting you all later this year!! :) :)

I don't care if I get dirty looks!! I earned my Platinum status and I am going to enjoy it. Especially love the VIP embarkation which gets my vacation started sooner. I also love priority tendering while everyone else waits in line! I am cruising on Oct. 16 and can't wait!

It includes anyone in your same cabin.

This is what I was going to ask. So if I'm in a cabin with someone who is Platinum, I get all the perks too??

My question is plainly out of curiosity, as I am clearly nowhere near Platinum status and neither is anyone I know :(

But I suppose I'm only 22... many years ahead of me... maybe I can reach 100?:D

A girl can dream ... !

You do not get anything. You get to gravy train off your platinum cabin mate. :cool:

Well, I was mostly asking because I didn't think it made sense that if you were traveling with a Platinum member why they would want to be on the ship before you..that wouldn't make any sense at all really..I was curious if they could take you with them.

Well, I was mostly asking because I didn't think it made sense that if you were traveling with a Platinum member why they would want to be on the ship before you..that wouldn't make any sense at all really..I was curious if they could take you with them.

We have never seen Carnival deny VIP boarding to anyone who was accompanied by someone entitled to the service. I meant only to point out that you are not entitled to any of the perks save what you enjoy in the company of your cabin mate. :)

You'll get the VIP embarkation if you're in the same cabin, and if they're nice (your cabin mate, not Carnival :) ), you'll get to share the strawberries and canapes they leave in your room. DH wasn't platinum on our last cruise (but I was) and now he's really looking forward to our cruise in Dec, when he'll be platinum as well. :D

This is what I was going to ask. So if I'm in a cabin with someone who is Platinum, I get all the perks too??

My question is plainly out of curiosity, as I am clearly nowhere near Platinum status and neither is anyone I know :(

But I suppose I'm only 22... many years ahead of me... maybe I can reach 100?:D

A girl can dream ... !

There really is not a whole lot perks..........but you will get to board with them and be first to tender........that to me is about the best thing they offer.......

Thanks for the responses to my question everyone!

It was basically irrelevant anyway, as I have many years before I am (or anyone I know is) Platinum!!:(

Oh well, I suppose it just means I have lots of cruises and good times ahead of me to get there!:D

Archived