When is the next BIG SALE?

Brenda33

I would like to book a Carnival cruise for next summer. Does anyone know when the next big sale is? I like to book during a sale to get some type of perk. Thanks for any help.

There are different types of sales all the time, you just have to keep your eyes open. Are you a past guest, those are availalbe all the time on certain sailings. Summer prices aren't very cheap tho, the only cruises more expensive are at the holidays. If you can sail spring (not spring break weeks) or fall, you'll find the prices quite a bit lower.

I don't know if this will get Swiffered or not; however, I'm not mentioning any names, so...

The same company that does the CC group cruises here is having a sale on 8-8-08. YOu have to register for it to get the e-mail.

Just a little FYI...

if any party of your group is a current of former member

of the armed forces you may be able to get a deal nearly

yr. round..

for less that the price of a gty. balcony..you ll get a 2 cat.

upgrade from the least expensive balcony..and you get to

choose your cabin:p

The same company that does the CC group cruises here is having a sale on 8-8-08. YOu have to register for it to get the e-mail.

Just a little FYI...

I'm digging and looking and clicking and can't for the life of me figure out what company you're talking about or where to register for emails.

Thanks, I'm registered now. But oddly when I search on their site I don't see a cruise that I know exists. Maybe they don't have super-popular cruises on their site? (Totally a guess on my part.)

Make sure you research all travel sites. We are booking a cruise and the rate is much cheaper then the site they just gave you.

Thanks, I'm registered now. But oddly when I search on their site I don't see a cruise that I know exists. Maybe they don't have super-popular cruises on their site? (Totally a guess on my part.)

I'm probably the last person to ask, so this is just a guess on my part... unlike some other web sites, they don't book on the internet. Other e-mails I've gotten from them always has us call. So don't necessarily judge anything by the website itself.

I'm VERY curious about 8-8-08 and to see what comes of it! I bet it is going to be big.

Make sure you research all travel sites. We are booking a cruise and the rate is much cheaper then the site they just gave you.

I agree--everyone needs to do their own due diligence. This was given because of the upcoming "sale" which is what the OP asked for. But they of course should comparison shop as everyone's rates are different even when "on sale".

I still haven't found anything less expensive than where I booked my first cruise, but I'm anxious to see what this 8-8-08 sale is about, too.

Archived