Gratuity on free "prize" cruises???

Okay so DH & I were so fortunate to cruise raffle on our last cruise in May :) - thus we are cruising again in August :D - however when we booked our cruise and added our excursions (at additional cost) we noticed that there wasn't anywhere to prepay the gratuity the way we have always done (and then of course given extra to those that deserved or weren't already included like camp carnival, etc) - however this time it doesnt even show up on our documents as an option. Does anyone know if the prize pays the employees the recommended tip and we just add whatever else we feel is appropriate? I would imagine that the tipping would be our responsibility - as were the taxes, etc - but not really sure. Does anyone know? Just kind figuring up the budget - and if they don't, obviously we will be happy to take care of it - but just wondering at this point. Thanks!

First CONGRATULATIONS.. I'm green with jealousy. I don't know since that kind of luck doesn't seem to know my name.. but I would not count on it. I have a feeling it will appear on your sail and sign. I do know a couple of winners have posted on here so maybe you'll get a more definitive answer. Have a wonderful time on your Winner cruise.

Archived