My Feet Need Your Help

IslandToIsland

teva brand flip flops are great.. on a recommendation, i bought them to wear at theme parks last summer, and my feet/legs never hurt at all.. no blisters either. they sell them at dsw for about $19. bucks.they have nice padding in them too, very comfy.

I have 2 pair that I go with for comfort. Reef Sandy's and Crocs Capri's. I love them both!! I can wear them all day while walking or standing around and I find my feet are not as tired as if I wore sneakers. I love them!!

I have a pair of Sperry Sliders that I bought off eBay a couple years ago. They were the most comfortable flip flops that I had besides a pair of old Nike's that I wear around the house and to run to the mailbox. I went into Payless and found a pair of Dexters that are pretty comfortable for around $17.00. Then I happended to go into Famous Footwear and try on a pair of Teva Elixer 5's and they fit and feel so good wrapped around my feet. It took me an hour in the store to decide on if I really wanted to pay $45.00 for a pair of flip flips, but I gave in.

Try Havaiana's. They are the typical rubber flip flop. The pair I wear every day I bought back in 2006 and they still look brand new. Most rubber flip flop's bottoms wear out and get run down. Mine look just like they did the first day I wore them. Like walking on marsmallows.

I've worn them everywhere and not one blister!

Archived