Suite on Carnival Legend Question

cdrpln

Welcome to Cruise Critic cdrpln! As far as a special entrance goes for embarkation, no, there is not a separate one. You do however have a special VIP desk that checks you in, and someone will take you to the front of the line to board. You will be the first ones on, right after any wedding parties that may be waiting as well.

Tampa really has their act together and it's very easy. As soon as you get to the doors of the terminal, or sooner if there's a line, just tell a Carnival employee that you have VIP boarding status and they will take it from there. Enjoy~

We have booked a category 12 suite on the Legend. I've heard that suite passengers have their own entrance during embarkation. Is that true? If so, any details?

It isn't a different entrance, you get priority boarding. You are led to a seperate VIP area, and are the first to board, after any wedding parties.

For the warm welcome, too. I'm not new, I just haven't been on in several years. (hence my new user ID)

Tampa really does have it going on. I haven't been out of there since 2003, and I'm sure its improved since then. Tampa is the closest port to my home (Port Canaveral is also close) and I enjoy the convenience.

Carnivale 1980

Sensation 2000

Sensation 2001

Inspiration 2002

Inspiration 2003

Golden Princess 2004

Victory 2005

Sovereign 2006

Carnival Legend 2008

Archived