Anybody stayed in room 8574 on Legend of the Seas or close by???

We have booked room 8574 on Legend of the Seas and are concerned about noise from above. It seems the fitness center is above us. Would appreciate any feedback on anyone that has stayed in that or any other room near it. We are taking the 13 day cruise around Italy and Croatia in Sept.

Thank you

Larry

Looking at the deck plans closely, it seems the sports deck will be ending just where your cabin begins. Personally I think it's a better location than us, we're in 8558 that looks to be beneath the weight room. (We'll be on a couple weeks after you :) ) Only a problem for us if people are in there dropping weights before 6am, we're usually up and going by that time.

I'd worry more about being below the main pool or just over a nightclub. We've never really had any noise problem on any cruise we've been on, other than loud kids running in the corridors late at night, or people who talk too loudly in the corridors.

You're well away from most of the noise producing spots and being so far aft, kids don't wander back there quite as much. I think your cabin looks great!

Archived