post cruise hotel options

cruisehappy27

Ok, cruise is booked, pre cruise hotel is booked but...I need to book a hotel for our last night. We will be arriving in port canaveral on a saturday. We hope to drive straight to Disney and spend a day at the magic kingdom. Our flight home will leave mid-sunday afternoon. We are struggling between booking a disney room for one night (closer? will see more?), staying at downtown disney (still close, maybe could do some shopping on sunday) or an outside hotel?? We have never been to Disney or cruised so any help would be greatly appreciated. Can anyone suggest any properties that might be suitable? THANK YOU!

I have stayed at the Grosvenor Resort, I thik it's called the Regal Sun or something now. I have also stayed at Comfort Inn in LBV. The hotels in Downtown Disney are very close and convenient to everything Disney w/o the Disney price. One thing is that Disney is running specials on it's budget/value hotels (Pop Century, etc), so you may get a good deal on staying there compared with staying at a Downtown Disney Hotel (non-Disney).

Definitely check Disney's site for good values. You would have the advantage of taking their transportation around the site (which is huge). The only thing is that I think they may have a minimum night stay requirement.

Other than than there are a number of hotels in Buena Vista which also have shuttles to Disney. We stayed at the Hilton and bought our tickets for Disney in the hotel lobby shop.

Enjoy your vacation.

Kathy:)

Archived