Zoo & City Tour?

DaisyGirl55

We are sailing on the Glory in a couple of weeks, and included in our group are my 2 grandkids (19 months and 9 months).

We were thinking of doing the Belize Zoo & City Tour. Has anyone done this? Trying to find out some info on the Belize Zoo.....thanks!

We are sailing on the Glory in a couple of weeks, and included in our group are my 2 grandkids (19 months and 9 months).

We were thinking of doing the Belize Zoo & City Tour. Has anyone done this? Trying to find out some info on the Belize Zoo.....thanks!

We did cavetubing and the Zoo -- did it privately because we couldn't find a ship excursion. Had a great time. My only worry -- bugs are big and like to bite at the zoo - bring plenty of repellent.

How big is your group?

• 1 month later...

Sorry to hijack, but funnily enough, I thought that DH would love to do cavetubing in Belize. We've been before, and went bike riding through the jungle.

Lo and behold, he decides he wants to go to the zoo. :confused:

When we say the bugs are big.... What type of bugs are we talking about? Mosquitoes I can handle... spiders, jumpy things... Not so much!

TIA!

Archived