Parking for departure from Norfolk, VA

MiDenC

DH and I are cruising Victory on October 5 from Norfolk, VA (our first! :D ) and plan to stay in Norfolk the night before. I've seen other posts regarding hotels in FL allowing you to leave your car on their lot if you stay with them the night before your cruise. Are there any hotels in Norfolk that will allow you to do the same?

countdown.pl?name=MiDenC&date=10-5-2008&image=Beach-10&text=&ship=Carnival Victory

The Sheraton and the Radisson both allow you to leave your car there. The Sheraton is right by the port on Waterside Drive. The Radisson is a little bit further away on Monticello.

The Sheraton and Marriott are both within walking distance to the terminal. I really don't know about their policy on leaving your car there but there is also a parking garage across from the terminal. I just read somewhere else on here that they also have long term parking. And to be honest, it's a better parking area. That's all I think I'd better say about that.

Archived