TVs on Solstice

Aqua Bliss

When looking at the layout of the rooms on Solstice website for both Oceanview and Balcony, it seems that the flatscreen TV is mounted to the wall but is about 5-10 feet away from the bed.

It almost appears as it was made to be viewed from the couch, and not from the bed. Does anyone know if it tilts out so that you can view it from the bed? If not it would be quite an akward viewing angle.

My wife and I like watching TV from our stateroom every night with our balcony door open and if we couldn't see the screen from the bed it wouldn't be a dealbreaker, but a bit of a bummer...

Not sure if any of the existing Celebrity fleet has this same setup but if so maybe someone can advise on how they function.

When looking at the layout of the rooms on Solstice website for both Oceanview and Balcony, it seems that the flatscreen TV is mounted to the wall but is about 5-10 feet away from the bed.

It almost appears as it was made to be viewed from the couch, and not from the bed. Does anyone know if it tilts out so that you can view it from the bed? If not it would be quite an akward viewing angle.

My wife and I like watching TV from our stateroom every night with our balcony door open and if we couldn't see the screen from the bed it wouldn't be a dealbreaker, but a bit of a bummer...

Not sure if any of the existing Celebrity fleet has this same setup but if so maybe someone can advise on how they function.

Hi Aqua Bliss !

While I cannot be certain of what is planned for Solstice, they did have large screen LCD TV's in Azamara Quest's Sky Suites. They were equipped with a swivel, and the TV could be watched from various areas in the cabin. I am hoping they will do something similar for Solstice.

Archived