Cementary Snorkeling - Taxis/Busses?

powderqn

We have snorkeled at Eden Rock the last few times we have gone to Grand Cayman and think we will like to try the Cementary for snorkeling this time and have questions about transportation.

Do the busses run regularly? If we take a taxi there, will we be able to go back out to the road when we are ready to leave and get a taxi?

I heard that it is at the north end of 7 mile beach...what would be the closest beach with facilities? We've been the the Royal Palms before, is that close to it?

Cemetery beach is about 5 miles North of Royal Palms. I'm not exactly sure where SeaGrape is but it should be within a mile or two of Cemetery. Busses do run regularly up and down 7 mile beach. You should also be able to flag down a taxi but they won't be sitting around waiting for people.

I hope this helps!

Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

The bus stop for going back to Georgetown is directly across the street from Cemetery.

Not sure where Sea Grape reference came from, but Sea Grape is adjacent to Marriott Courtyard (used to be Holiday Inn).

There are no facilities at Cemetery, so bring everything you need.

Archived