Comfort Suites Check-In/Check-Out

thesky13

I just booked my reservation for the Comfort Suites for next Saturday, August 16th. After taxes, it came out to $205, which is awesome. I've seen many posters mention that you can simply check-in and check-out all at the same time, if you don't intend to use the room. My question is: does the Comfort Suites staff mind? They surely must know that there are lots of people who make reservations to take advantage of the pricing for Atlantis day passes with no intention of actually staying at the hotel. Is there any attitude when you ask to check-in and check-out all in one fell swoop? Do you have to check out at the counter? Or is there some sort of express check-out where you simply drop your hotel card in a deposit box?

I haven't done this yet. I'm trying it in two weeks. But I can't imagine the hotel would care. If anything, they're probably more than happy. Think about it, they can turn around and book the room to someone else doubling their money. From what it seems, they sell out the hotel a good bit.

Just did this 2 weeks ago and it was great. The staff at CS know the deal and are totally fine with it. When we checked in we were asked if we wanted to check out or leave the account open for our afternoon at Atlantis. We chose to keep it open and left a change of clothes in our room. We then charged our locker at Atlantis right to our room at CS. There was no problem at all and the staff at CS was pleasant and accomodating. Have a great time!!!

Archived