Our "Three Word Game" Removed

Martita B.

[size=3]Sailor's......I guess LauraS thought this was not a legitmate[/size]
[size=3]"ship/cruise thread".......sooo it has been removed.[/size]
[size=3]('just said, "you are not privileged.....")[/size]
[size=3][/size]
[size=3]Here's a bit of news........the Pride ship will be offering "flights" on a Russian MiG (it hits 1,500 mph at 20,000 ft. altitude) come summer. (The Baltic) When the Pride docks in St. Petersburg you can sign up for "a Captain's seat" and fly at twice the speed of sound! Guests take a commercial flight to the Russian Military Airbase where they board the MiG 29 before[i] blastin off![/i] Mighty impressive![/size]
[i][size=3]"Uncompromising luxury and experiences!"[/size][/i]
[i][size=3][/size][/i]
[size=3]Happy Trails and Sails[/size]
[size=3]MB[/size]
[size=3][/size]

(Chairsin, not [i]only[/i] am I a law breaker, a bad speller, but I start [i]illegitmate[/i] threads!)

emmylou~~~~it was just a silly 'lit game! Seemed some of us enjoyed the diversion!!
Just a slight "turnin' aside" from all the depressive stories on T.V. I, for one, try to keep a postive and uplifting attitude, but these days it's difficult when all around us there are only [i]bad and sad[/i] news being reported.......where did all those "good 'ole days" go????

I know WHAT.........Let's ALL book a back-to-back Seabourn voyage! AND soon!

Thank you, emmylou, you're a sweetie!
MB

Martitia

What are we going to do with you , our favorite outlaw? Maybe we should hang you from the mast, or wait, that's right the sisters don't have a masts. How about walking the plank?What would you like for your last meal ( see we really are not that unkind). Perhaps we will have cheffy whip up some escargot to go with a nice glass of champagne.

( For a moment last night I thought it was something I had done when I was shut out of the thread.Glad to know it was everyone!)

Archived