Belly Flopping on the Majesty

Just wanted to post notice that I intend to win the belly flop contest on the Majesty of the Sea on Wed Oct. 8th. Ive been wanting to enter one of these on my previous cruises but neither had one. You recent Majesty cruisers give me so tips on how to win. And a good place for my wife to hide and watch :p .

My husband has won several times, so I can help you with this one.

First of all, make a huge splash, and don't worry about the pain. Drink beer before and after, to numb yourself.

Have a gimminck. When he took first place, he was wearing his viking horns, and they stayed on during the "flop".

If you are fare skinned, the pink belly showing the pain will get you points.

Wife can hide by standing on the side of the pool. Use a water proof camera, or use a towel to protect camera from the splash.

Good Luck! Let us know how you placed!

KT

I've never been on the Majesty but my son is a 2 time winner on the 2 cruises he's been on. It's important to get the crowd riled up!!! They help judge by cheering, etc. He did alot of flexing his muscles and stuff like that. Let the crowd fall in love with you before you take your first jump!!!! Good luck and let us know the results...post some pics. I have some great pics but it was before I had a digital camera.

Also, both times he had a friend with him that acted like his trainer. He went up with him and was prepping him. My son is really really funny and that helped. He was also a big football player guy and he really did have the best splash, if I must say so myself!!! LOL:D

We actually had a women in the contest on one of my cruises, too, but she didn't make it into the finals. She was a small woman, too. I think they usually don't enter because they are less likely to make fools of themselves. Now don't call me sexist on that one....I am the PROUD mother of a 2 time champ!!!!!:D:D

Just wanted to post notice that I intend to win the belly flop contest on the Majesty of the Sea on Wed Oct. 8th. Ive been wanting to enter one of these on my previous cruises but neither had one. You recent Majesty cruisers give me so tips on how to win. And a good place for my wife to hide and watch :p .

:cool: If you are with a group, have them spread out among the crowd. If they are cheering in one group, they will assume that they are with you. Spread them out, cheer in different areas of deck. Get em fired out, posture. TWO TIME WINNER HERE:cool: JACK IS SAILING AGAIN:cool: No pain no gain

Archived