Chair Hogs

UKCruiser_2008

I still say my suggestion that Carnival puts " I am not a Chair Hog. I will be back in 15 minutes" on the back of their towels would help.

When someone leaves a chair...simply lay the towel "not a chair hog" side up to let folks know they will be right back.

It would help educate those who use the towels to save chairs for hours that this is not allowed.

:D Silly you...they're too busy chasing kids out of the adult hot-tub!:D

Forgot about that! Let's not forget that they are busy looking for swim diapers in the pool as well.:rolleyes:

No they are to busy stopping people from grabbing food off the buffet with their hands.

No, no, no, you have it all wrong, they are too busy standing around just waiting for you to order a perfectly made, brought to you instantly drink of your choice, without charge of course.

I still say my suggestion that Carnival puts " I am not a Chair Hog. I will be back in 15 minutes" on the back of their towels would help.

When someone leaves a chair...simply lay the towel "not a chair hog" side up to let folks know they will be right back.

It would help educate those who use the towels to save chairs for hours that this is not allowed.

Hmm I am totally going to make a "BRB" towel for my cruise! rofl

If you want to see chair hogs, go to a resort in Mazatlan! Almost makes you think chair hogging on a cruise ship doesn't even exist! Not to mention that if you tip the right employee, THEY will hog the chairs for you!

Now you are trying to start a tipping discussion:eek:

But ... but ... but ... then people couldn't make their cute little signs reserving chairs!

My last cruise, someone woman had made up a whole bunch of glittered and laminated signs to reserve chairs. I know it's wrong of me, but I enjoyed watching them repeatedly get blown off the chairs and watch as the "chair vultures" swooped in to take advantage.

I know this is kind of mean but I'm a morning person...so on sea days I get on my suit and coverup, grab my bag with all my goodies and head to breakfast. After I eat it is still usually before nine so I have many chairs to choose from. Here is the mean...I enjoy watching people hunting a chair that all the chair hogs are saving and may even used for a while. Its around lunch and the late sleepers or maybe you have a little hangover so they come rushing out looking kinda wild hunting for a chair...I giggle quitely.:p

Missygirl

Has anyone ever removed a towel and then had the owner of the towel show up?:eek:

Yes, but at a resort not a ship. A guy came out every morning at 7AM and carefully arranged two chairs with three towels each, then disappeared for three hours. On the third morning, I "undecorated" his chairs. He came back furious and loudly asked who did it but was greeted by silence although although several other guests and one employee knew who the culprit was.

Archived