Power Snorkle or BOSS in St Thomas??

wosheen

Hi folks

I'm going to St Thomas as part of my first cruise in the Southern Caribbean (well, first cruise ever!) and my boyfriend and I heard from friends that the Power Snorkle and the BOSS underwater adventure. Just wondering if anyone has done either of these, and do you recommend them? Neither of us can scuba dive (though I hope to learn before my next cruise!) so both of these sounded like fun alternatives.

All advice appreciated! Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

well, i don't have all your answers but I CAN tell you the great thing we did....

we did a day sail with Island Girl who had these little sea-doo scoot things to use while snorkling. It was awesome!

He picks you up right at the pier, no taxi, no extra$$$

his dingy takes you to his beautiful sailboat. He took us to snorkle at great spots and fed us!

He was very nice and it was awesome.

The power snorkle thingys were so much fun. I don't think I can ever snorkle again w/o them. It made such a differance...especially when I saw the barracuda and powered up and high tailed back to the sailboat. I am such a whimp!

My wife and I did the B.O.S.S. and we were disappointed. The crew was amazing and the experience was fun however, the B.O.S.S. unit itself was so hot and we felt sick in it. There were a minimum of three people on our boat that got sick. I am not one to get sick but it was pretty uncomfortable. Even though I am sounding negative I still think you should give it a try. Why? You can snorkle anywhere. But you can't do the B.O.S.S. anywhere else.

well, i don't have all your answers but I CAN tell you the great thing we did....

we did a day sail with Island Girl who had these little sea-doo scoot things to use while snorkling. It was awesome!

He picks you up right at the pier, no taxi, no extra$$$

his dingy takes you to his beautiful sailboat. He took us to snorkle at great spots and fed us!

He was very nice and it was awesome.

The power snorkle thingys were so much fun. I don't think I can ever snorkle again w/o them. It made such a differance...especially when I saw the barracuda and powered up and high tailed back to the sailboat. I am such a whimp!

Did you take any pictures? I'm not sure I've seen a sea-doo scoot.

Archived