Conventions or Very Large Groups

SEA SOUNDS

It seems that there use to be a way to check if your particular cruise was booked by a convention or large group. If anyone knows or remembers where to find this, please share it with me.

I just like to know ahead of time and it seems like there are not many rooms left to book...and this is in March 2009.

Thanks for the help.

SEA SOUNDS

It seems that there use to be a way to check if your particular cruise was booked by a convention or large group. If anyone knows or remembers where to find this, please share it with me.

I just like to know ahead of time and it seems like there are not many rooms left to book...and this is in March 2009.

Thanks for the help.

SEA SOUNDS

You can check here. It's not all the groups, it's best to google, but it's a source that list larger groups: http://www.unofficialcarnivalwiki.com/wiki/Group_Cruises

March 2009 isn't too far away, and it's spring break for a lot of people, so it makes sense that the cruise would be filling up, even without any groups.

Thank for all the links. YEA, no groups on our cruise.

BTW, does anyone remember that horrible group on the August 18th cruise last year. Well, apparently that same group cruises every year at that time. August 18th is coming up. The only reason I remember that date is it is my b/d. I do not remember the name of the ship, but how many Carnival ships leave on that date?

Thank for all the links. YEA, no groups on our cruise.

BTW, does anyone remember that horrible group on the August 18th cruise last year. Well, apparently that same group cruises every year at that time. August 18th is coming up. The only reason I remember that date is it is my b/d. I do not remember the name of the ship, but how many Carnival ships leave on that date?

Actually I have them listed on the Legend for August 24th. I believe originally they were suppose to be on the Destiny and changed it to the Legend. Hopefully they will behave this time.

It is against board policy to "name names" since they book cruises....so I can't say "who".

Actually I have them listed on the Legend for the end of August. I believe originally they were suppose to be on the Destiny and changed it to the Legend. Hopefully they will behave this time.

It is against board policy to "name names" since they book cruises....so I can't say "who".

;) You do not need to. I hope they do behave. There is no need to act the way they do and make it a horrible cruise for everyone else. It is not all about them, they need to understand that.

Another way to find out about group bookings is to Google the name of the ship and the sailing date.

The cruise lines will not reveal the names of groups sailing since it violates privacy laws.

The group mentioned by the prior posters, do they also play in Chicago for the NFL?

;) You do not need to. I hope they do behave. There is no need to act the way they do and make it a horrible cruise for everyone else. It is not all about them, they need to understand that.

Y'all are cracking me up and I had to go Google this to see who and what y'all were talking about. :D I think I have encountered said group and agree with what y'all are saying. Too funny! thanks for sharing the links - I often just Google but how cool is it to be able to have it all in one place! Thanks!

Archived