Star spa price list-- Value??

Ceenie

On the price lists that Ive seen there is a column for standard prices and column for value prices. I thought maybe value meant port days but theres even a value for the 7 day spa passes. What does this mean?

We were on the Star in June and got the couples spa pass. It costs $20 per day for one person and $140 for the week, but we paid $140 for two of us to use the spa. My cousin and I each paid half. It was well worth the money as we went to the spa every day of the cruise!

We were able to use the indoor pool, jacuzzi and hydrotherapy pool (we called it the bubbler). There were also lounges set up along the aft of the ship that allowed for spectacular views after we swam and relaxed in the bubbler. Water and fruit were set out by the pool. Use of towels, robes, and lockers were included. You must be 18 to use the spa, so it was an all adult environment.

We usually went to the spa after getting back from the various ports or before dinner on sea days. Oh, we also went to the spa and floated around while we were going to the glaciers. It was a great place to watch the view of both sides of the ship at the same time! We had enough time to take a shower and go back to our room to catch the glacier and have our dinner.

We felt this was worth the $10 per day that we paid.

Archived