excursions in mazatlan

newcruiserguy

my daughter and her friend (19yrs.) want to do the stone island beach break while in mazatlan they also want to go horseback riding during that excursion can they use randis happy horses or does princess book with someone else? :confused: also sierra madre tour,enjoyable for us old folks?

hi marilyn, thanks for the info I did check out ports of call and posted same ? there iwas hoping the princess board would have more insight on actual princess excursions as we don't want the girls going off on their own:)

O.K. I understand now. A lot of people dod not know that the ports of Call forum exist. Also another idea for you is to join your roll call. Some of those people might have gone to mex. rivera before so may have some ideas.

marilyn

my daughter and her friend (19yrs.) want to do the stone island beach break while in mazatlan they also want to go horseback riding during that excursion can they use randis happy horses or does princess book with someone else? :confused: also sierra madre tour,enjoyable for us old folks?

We booked with Randi our last trip to Mazatlan. I don't think princess uses their services and I also don't think you would be able to use Randi if booking a Princess excursion beach break.

It took some time to get to Randi's place, that also included a boat ride. The hourseback riding took most of the day, so combining the two I would guess would be quite difficult.

Randi's is the best tour IMO in Mazatlan. We have been 3 times. She will arrange your transportation to Stone Island and to the horses. You will be matched to a horse perfect for you. Our ride was 90 minutes long and was breathtaking, riding right on the beach. You go at your own pace. When done you go to Victors for some of the best shrimp (garlic, breaded, coconut) around. Victors is right on the beach and my kids and grandkids had a great time in the water. Randi can also arrange for banana boat rides. She will have you back by 2 - 2:30. There is a lot of shopping right there at the pier with some really good margaritas before you get back on ship.

Archived