Prices on drinks and spa onboard

:) Hi!

We are sailing with liberty of the seas in september. Do anyone know what the prices on drinks are onboard? Is it possible to buy packages with that like the soda?

I also wonder how the prices are in the spa. What will it cost to use the hairdresser(both men and women)? Do we have to order a long time in advance for a treatment in the spa or hairdresser?

Hope anybody can help me with these questions :D

No alcohol packages on RCCL. The drinks are reasonable. I think a margarita is around $5.50 maybe plus a tip is included in the tab everytime but you can leave extra if you would like.

The spa can be a little pricy. If you go on a port day they usually have specials. They also try to sell you the products that they have used during your treatment.

The spa prices are the same across all the ships - so if you see a post for a different ship's price, they will be the same on yours (more or less depending on different specials offered during a particular cruise). Massages run over $100 now, as do facials - it seems like most of the "regular treatments" are about $119, and the more exotic ones (like hot stones) are around $165-175). Manicures run $45, pedicures $65. There will be various "spa taster" specials where you can pick say, three mini treatments (neck and shoulder massage, "lite" facial", foot massage, etc) for $99. And there are always port day specials.

Most people go to the spa the first day for the tour and to sign up for stuff if they want a service during prime time on sea days... but there has yet to be a cruise in my 17 so far where I could not book any service I wanted by walking up to the desk on day 4 or 5. Lots of people change their minds.

Archived