Atlantis sub - Cayman or Cozumel

lborne

Anyone done both? Which did you like better?

I see that the submarine operates all day long in the Caymans, but only 3 trips in Cozumel. And when in the Caymens, we are the only ship docked, whereas, in Coz, we will be there with 4 other large ships. It does not make sense???

I didn't do the sub in either but I did it in St Thomas (I thought it was great), my reccomendation would be to do it in Grand Cayman. My sil is a diver and says there is better diving there....it will be less crowded (more enjoyment factor) also I've read that people who have done the Sea trek helmet dive in Cozumel were disappointed. So I hope this info is a help...either way have a great cruise!:D

Andy

Its funny that I too was just trying to decide on which one to do and here I see a fellow M&M cruise mate has the same question :D, thanx Janan. we were also thinking about the helmet dive, I will have to do a search to catch the reviews on this as well

Archived