Cruise early Oct

Chloebags

Can someone please let me know if oh and I have possibly made a massive mess of things.:eek: :eek:

We have booked a b2b cruise on the Valor leaving the 12 Oct for 14 nights, and from what I have seeing is that we could well end up being in the Caribbean stuck inside the ship for the wholetime, due to the weather.

Can anyone please try and put my mind to rest?

Can someone please let me know if oh and I have possibly made a massive mess of things.:eek: :eek:

We have booked a b2b cruise on the Valor leaving the 12 Oct for 14 nights, and from what I have seeing is that we could well end up being in the Caribbean stuck inside the ship for the wholetime, due to the weather.

Can anyone please try and put my mind to rest?

Well I have sailed many times during October to celebrate my wedding anniversary and other than one hurricane that was a ararity in that time I have never had a problem. In fact when we skirted Hurricane Wilma we missed the Cayman islands but other than that had a great time. No, we were not stuck on the ship the whole time. You did not mess up. You can experience bad weather anytime of the year. Just go and enjoy yourself. You will too.

Archived