Turneffe Atoll snorkeling with Royal Caribbean

SteveDon

Has anyone gone on this excursion with royal Caribbean? I would love to snorkel in belize and this is the only snorkel excursion offered.

Would the excursion start from the ship or would we need to tender into Belize and meet with the guides?

Also would we return right to the ship or would we be brought back to the pier as we would like to see the city untill departure?

Are the groups large?

How long is the ride to the snokeling site?

Their website says its a 3 and half hour excursion but if their is an hour boat ride their doesnt seem to be much time to snorkel and enjoy the beach.

Any information would be great. This is our first cruise and we dont really now what to expect.

I have read a lot about Coral Breeze tours and they sound great and seem like a better value. But, Id be afraid of missing the boat at the pier or not making it back in time.

Thanks!

Has anyone gone on this excursion with royal Caribbean? I would love to snorkel in belize and this is the only snorkel excursion offered.

Would the excursion start from the ship or would we need to tender into Belize and meet with the guides?

Also would we return right to the ship or would we be brought back to the pier as we would like to see the city untill departure?

Are the groups large?

How long is the ride to the snokeling site?

Their website says its a 3 and half hour excursion but if their is an hour boat ride their doesnt seem to be much time to snorkel and enjoy the beach.

Any information would be great. This is our first cruise and we dont really now what to expect.

I have read a lot about Coral Breeze tours and they sound great and seem like a better value. But, Id be afraid of missing the boat at the pier or not making it back in time.

Thanks!

We did this excursion in January on the Jewel. They picked us up at the ship and took us out to the snorkeling site. We had a great time snorkeling and then they took us to Bannister Island for an hour to an hour and a half. We really liked it at Bannister Island and wished we would have been able to stay longer. I think the ride out from the ship to the snorkel site was only 15-20 minutes. It went fast. We probably had about 35-40 people on the excursion. We really enjoyed this excursion and would do this one again.

Archived