VIP Yacht sail in St Thomas

pucrew

Can anyone tell me if this excursion is a good one. It is the 1/2 day sail (6 people on board) VIP Yacht & snorkling? We really want a fun excursion when we are in St Thomas on 8/27/08

Thanks Much

PuCrew:o

We sailed with 6 people for a full day on Rumbaba in July. Great beaches, great snorkeling, great drinks, GREAT food!!! We really enjoyed our day and it was much different than anything we had done before on St. Thomas.

Thank you, I am so ecited to try something new. Did you have enoughtime to shop when you took the full day excursion? Even if it was at the Dock shops?

Thanks so much for your feedback.:p

It really depends on what time you need to board ... but, yes, we had time to hit the stores in the dock area. Remember, you're totally in charge of your charter so you can tell the skipper what time you'd like to be back so that you have shopping time.

I contacted Rumba Charters but they are sold out. Have you heard of St. Thomas Excursions? I read one post that was negative about that company, but only one out of many.

My other consideration is booking with the cruise line for the 1/2 day Catamaran sail to St John. I was worried it would be really crowed.

Thank you so much for your reply. I know I am booking late but this summer has been CRAZy and I can't believe we leave for Miami next week ALREADY!

Thanks Again,

PuCrew

Archived