So what happens...

cruzfrk

What happens if a storm is headed toward your port of embarkation? We are leaving Sunday from Miami on Triumph and getting a little nervous about the storm out there. Do they actually cancel the cruise or what would they do?

Thanks.

Is this your first time sailing during hurricane season? I see no problem, a couple of disturbances but its way to early to see any problems with the Florida coast. I ususally start worring when a hurricane forms and they are predicting for it to head your way.

Is this your first time sailing during hurricane season? I see no problem, a couple of disturbances but its way to early to see any problems with the Florida coast. I ususally start worring when a hurricane forms and they are predicting for it to head your way.

This is our first time cruising during hurricane season. What happens if they do cancel your cruise. Do they credit you to book for another time?

Archived