Time To Do Turtle Farm After Moby Dick's

Auscruisers

You don't really need a tour if you just want to go to the turtle farm. I would recommend that you don't go back to the dock after your stingray trip because you will be pretty close to the turtle farm and it would be silly to come all the way back to Georgetown and then head out again. I would check with Moby Dick and see if they have any suggestions of how you could get to the turtle farm once you are done at stingray city. You may just be able to get a taxi to take you there.

I hope this helps!

Enjoy!

Ive never used Moby Dicks but these private companies are usually willing to drop you off at 7 Mile Beach... so maybe if you ask, they would drop you at the Turtle Farm instead. If not, I'd also suggest a taxi.

IF you went with Captain Marvins or Native Way, they both offer Stingray AND island tour combinations that include the Turtle Farm. Those include a few other stops but are probably not all that much more than 2 taxi fares plus the turtle farm entrance fee (I think they charge to get in). Just an idea...

• 1 month later...

Archived