Disembarkation time in Athens

VAtraveler2

My husband and I are taking the Nov 5 cruise on the Queen Victoria that disembarks in Athens. The ship is scheduled to arrive at the port at 6am. Does anyone know at about what time self-disembarkation would be? We're planning on taking a tour and want to know about what time we should plan on meeting the driver.

Ellen

Hi Ellen,

Make your way over to the Roll Call board and join us in our thread - there are several of us on that trip. Plus you will find similar questions to your own.

As for arrival - it will be early but you don't have to worry - your steward/butler will wake you up in plenty of time since he/she has to prepare your cabin for the next passengers.

We are using a taxi driver that we used in a previous trip and told him to meet us at 9 - that way we have time for breakfast etc. But you should be able to self-disembark by 730, depends on how quickly you want to get off the ship.

Look forward to meeting you in Rome - we are gathering in the Commodore Lounge at 930P for the sailaway - I hope you will join us!

Morrie

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the information. Nine o'clock sounds like a good time - breakfast always works before sightseeing! We'll be staying in Athens for 2 days after the cruise. I'll touch base with the roll call. I'm still trying to find my way around the site! Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Ellen

Archived