Spirit Cabin Guide

twinkle toes

We were a little apprehensive about booking this cabin since it would be our first inside but we went ahead and did it and it was perfectly fine. It's an oversize inside (forward) and by the stairs and elevators. We had no problems at all with noise (it was really quiet for our location) and it was great. There were 4 of us, my DH, 2 boys and myself. The only thing we missed was natural light but otherwise I totally recommend this room.:) Very happy with it!!

We have booked 11000 in October. I know we are under the Galaxy, but the Observation area. There appears to be two or three Officer cabins forward of us. I would assume they must not get too much noise from above.

Any comments would be appreciated?

I was right across the hall in 10611. GREAT location.

Thats good to hear, thanks.

I like deck ten because of the opened back of the ship, kids pool area,

not that I have any young ones anymore but its relaxing out there in September.

--My grandaughter would have a blast.....

9516 (I think). Port side balcony. Three adults. We were more than happy with the cabin, 'specially the bath, which was huge as far as we were concerned. Plenty of room for two in the shower, our third would have fit too, but we don't do that...

Thats good to hear, thanks.

I like deck ten because of the opened back of the ship, kids pool area,

not that I have any young ones anymore but its relaxing out there in September.

--My grandaughter would have a blast.....

10 aft is one of the best spots on the ship! The ampitheater surrounding the kid's pool is a great spot to find a lounge chair and relax (especially once the kids go back to school). Your cabin is located right by the main elevators/stairs so you'll have easy access to most of the public areas. Have a GREAT cruise:D

Balcony room aft starboard. Good room for 2. Suppose to sleep 3 but would be really tight. Above us was Kids Club. Only had problem with noise when we were in PR. Some of the parents must have went ashore and left kids in club so we kept having the sound of running above. Again only 1 night. It is also a lot of walking to elevators & front of ship, but ship is small so in long run no big deal.

10 aft is one of the best spots on the ship! The ampitheater surrounding the kid's pool is a great spot to find a lounge chair and relax (especially once the kids go back to school). Your cabin is located right by the main elevators/stairs so you'll have easy access to most of the public areas. Have a GREAT cruise:D

Great to hear this! i'm in 10636 this December.

We had Balcony 10636 and loved it. Would take that cabin agin in a heartbeat.

As some other posts have said, aft is great. This location was good for most of the things you want to do on the ship. Eat, drink and watch a show.

Happy Cruising

Great to hear this! i'm in 10636 this December.

We had that cabin in April. We really enjoyed it. Our first Balcony and I can say for sure not our last.

I think aft is great because your between the midship and aft elevators so depending where you want to go it isn't far.

Enjoy the view as much as we did.

Happy Cruising.

We have been in 10002 (AB) twice but I wouldn't take that cabin again. It is too far forward and the both times we were in it there was alot of motion. We were also in 10512 and I really liked this AC. We are sailing again in this cabin next week.

We had that cabin in April. We really enjoyed it. Our first Balcony and I can say for sure not our last.

I think aft is great because your between the midship and aft elevators so depending where you want to go it isn't far.

Enjoy the view as much as we did.

Happy Cruising.

Awesome! I was actually thinking along those line when I selected my cabin. Easy access to two elevator banks but not close enough to be distracted by the extra noise and traffic. Only a few more months! We are sending off final payment this weekend.

Archived