Holiday suite pics

lynnw68

The only pics I have seen of it are ones that someone posted complaining that it was dirty and run-down. Not saying yours will be- and I have NEVER had a problem with Carnival- but be aware that the Holiday is a 20+ year old ship and sometimes people go in with the expectation that it is going to look brand new. Not sure if Holiday is one that is going to get remodeled or not before your cruise but just thought I would let you know in case someone started telling you how terrible it is. I have been on the Sensation and we loved that one (it was our first cruise!) Have fun and enjoy yourself!

Carnival won't dry dock the Holiday again before she is moved from Mobile. So no upgrades or anything for her before your sailing. But she is still a wonderful ship. Having been on her numerous times and going again in October, you will have a great time.

On this page there is a virtual tour of a Suite on her:

http://smillay.cruisesinc.com/travel/cruises/virtual_tours.do?ITINERARY_ID=817|HO||

Archived