8th or 9th Deck Summit 1/3/09

cruisejunkie4ever

Hi All,

THis will be my 1st celebrity cruise, I have said with RCCl over 26 times! I have a stateroom booked on Deck 8, I wanted a aft but no luck! I am mid ship. A few have opened up on Deck 9 should I switch or stick with wat I have? Thanks to anyone that can help.

cruisejunkie4ever!:D

We have had Concierge Cabins on both decks 8 and 9. We are usually midships. When on deck 9, you will find the overhang from the wider deck 10 can be bothersome. We prefer deck 8.

Have a nice cruise.

Bob :cool:

Unless there is something different that you really like about a deck 9 room (such as an aft) then I'd stick with deck 8.

Unlike the above poster the overhang doesn't bother me - I like the shade. But there is a chance you'll have a little noise from the deck above (pool or cafeteria) that you wouldn't have on deck 8. We've had this and it wasn't so bad we'd refuse a deck 9 room, but enough to swing us to deck 8 if the rooms are otherwise equal.

Archived