cabo weather in September

scovarrubias22

hey everyone I know it's hard to predict the weather but does anyone know what the weather is like in September I'm cabo? I want to book an excursion but since it hurrican season I don't know if I should book it now or wait it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry I should of been more clear. I have already booked the cruise not the excursion. I just want to have a good time in cabo. Oh and I've been booking everything through carnival.

Just make sure that if there is a hurricane, your excursion will be refunded. If you are booking through Carnival, they will refund. A lot of companies do, you just have to check. Our excursion last September was cancelled due to a hurricane.

September is considered the "shoulder" season in Cabo. Pretty much the only time they get any significant rainfall (but it is still a desert so we're not talking a lot here). As said earlier, tropical storms/hurricanes do occasionally hit the Cabo region but the risk is minimal. If your excursion is booked through the ship, you will have no problem. Cabo is a tender port and if the water is rough because of an impending storm then the ship will most likely just stay at sea. We spent a week in Cabo at Pueblo Bonito "Blanco" right on Medano Beach in September 2000. It was fairly overcast for a couple of days, no swimming on Medano Beach for a couple of days because of rough water. But the pool was great and now we are timeshare owners at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach and go to Cabo every year.

Here is a good link for tracking Pacific Ocean storms. It will be usefull as your cruise date gets closer.

If you click on it today, you will see Tropical Depression Iselle, click on it and you can see it's projected path.

http://www.wunderground.com/tropical/?index_region=ep

Have a great cruise.

Archived