Gem Deck 11 Cabin 11500

jp01104

We are booked on the Gem deck 11 cabin 11500. Anyone on the boards been in this cabin and know how it is as far as the balcony that close to the bow of the ship? Are all deck 11 mini's the same?

As far as I know all the deck 11 mini suites are the same, except for the ones in the aft part of the ship. The ones in the back have larger balconies and several are handicapped accessible and are larger. Our son had a similar cabin on another cruise line and liked the cabin.

What cruise are you taking?

As far as I know all the deck 11 mini suites are the same, except for the ones in the aft part of the ship. The ones in the back have larger balconies and several are handicapped accessible and are larger. Our son had a similar cabin on another cruise line and liked the cabin.

What cruise are you taking?

We are on the Feb 4 cruise out of NYC. My wife was worried that the first cabin towards the bow did not have the same balcony as the rest. It appears from ship pictures that the the first 4 do not but they may be part of crew country. Thanks for the response.

We are on the Feb 4 cruise out of NYC. My wife was worried that the first cabin towards the bow did not have the same balcony as the rest. It appears from ship pictures that the the first 4 do not but they may be part of crew country. Thanks for the response.

I have the NCL booklet and the Balconies all look to be the same size. We are booked on the 1-24-09 cruise on the Gem also out of New York. We have cabin 11572. We are on the one night cruise with all our children to celebrate our 50th anniversary and wife and I are staying on the ship for the 10 day.

Mike:)

Archived