Anyone have pictures of a JS on Enctantment please?

CLATHEN

Hey all -

I'll be sailing on my first RCCL cruise in just 48 days (yea me!!!) and I'd just love to see some real pictures, not the catalog stuff, of the interior of a JS on enchantment.

Thanks in advance!

The only difference in the JS cabins on Vision class ships, beside their being slightly smaller than Radiance, Voyager and Freedom class.........is that there is no walk in closet.................but you do get the larger bathroom with tub shower.

The only difference in the JS cabins on Vision class ships, beside their being slightly smaller than Radiance, Voyager and Freedom class.........is that there is no walk in closet.................but you do get the larger bathroom with tub shower.

True true. Even with the JS being a bit smaller on the Enchantment, we found that to be very comfortable for just the two of us. Unfortunately, I'll probably have to wait for retirement to get to book anything more than a regular aft balcony on a regular basis! We only got the JS on that cruise because we caught the booking at a very very early point and got it for what we normally pay for a balcony.

Unless you have a corner aft JS, which does.

And if you are really lucky.....you will get the pole!:D

Was yours aft? That would be really, really odd to not have the lounges on any aft balcony.

We had an aft JS on Enchantment.. we had 2 chairs, a table & "1" lounger... looking over the rail we saw the other balcony's had 2 loungers..so don't know what happened to ours.. I was going to ask for another one, but my roomie said she was happy with the chair so I didn't..

I realized after looking back that I hadn't specified that 8172 is an aft JS. My bad, but if you can get it, that (to me) is one of the best cabins on the ship.

And we GOT It... at least for 5 nights starting Oct. 3 2009...:p

Archived