transportation in November

travellgirl

We will docked in Fort Hamilton November 1 and 2 which is a Saturday and Sunday. I understand the ferry does not run to St. George on the weekends. What are our other options? Once in St. George, what are the "must sees?"

Thanks for any help.

We will docked in Fort Hamilton November 1 and 2 which is a Saturday and Sunday. I understand the ferry does not run to St. George on the weekends. What are our other options? Once in St. George, what are the "must sees?"

Thanks for any help.

? You must mean Hamilton, the Capital of Bermuda. The bus takes about 40 minutes from Hamilton to St George...about the same time as the Ferry. St George is world heritage site....

I'm sorry, I meant to say we are docked at the boatyard.

if there is no Ferry running- take the Ferry to Hamilton -its only a 20 minute run and then the bus and the same way back...(and check on the Ferry to St George because the schedule has been expanded- now even weekends...)

Thanks for any help.

You must be on the Connie since that is the only ship in Bermuda on those dates. The Connie will be docked at the dockyard.

I believe we will have to take the ferry to Hamilton and then a bus, just as the others have posted.

Have you been to the Roll Call? If not come on over and join us and don't forget to sign up for the connections party.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=534936

Archived