toiletries

cruise junky joan

There are toiletries provided by Cunard but thay are typical hotel soap and shampoo. QE2 used to have great little bottles of shower gel badged with Cunard and art deco labels, sadly no more.

Probably best to take your own although you can buy on toiletries on board if I remember correctly.

Just returned from QM2 transatlantic trip and cunard carry toiletries - shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, body lotion and soap from the onboard Spa - Canyon Ranch - there is plenty for a short trip but they didn't seem to give you any more once you had used these up. Hope this helps

The toiletries were from Canyon Ranch and I thought they were very good quality products. The first time we ran out of shampoo, I assumed the cabin steward would automatically replace it. When she did not, we asked. From that time on, all our products were replaced, when needed, without our asking. Enjoy your 10 days on a beautiful ship.

Although the Canynon Ranch products are quite good we missed the English Toiletries. They were wonderful, and smelled great, had Royal Warrants. I do miss them. Our cabin steward gave a a bottle of each per day (three bottles) when the Shampoo and Conditioner could last for an entire crossing.

Archived